WELCOME

On this blog I want to share my FREE digi stamps with you.

Why?

I just love to draw and in this way I can share my God-given talents with as many people as possible.


Please read terms of use.


Most important rule: Have fun with my digi stamps!



***



Click on the image and save the large file on your pc or tablet.

It's okay to share or pin the images, just don't sell the images keep them for FREE as I give them for nothing to you!
Credits to me would be nice :)

Look at the older posts too because it is full of digi stamps!
More than 350!

***



donderdag 11 oktober 2012

Pumpkin



Hallo allemaal.
Zomaar een gezellig herfst plaatje. Veel plezier ermee :)
groetjes Sliekje en katjes

****************
Hi everybody.
Just a little autumn scene. Have fun with it :)
greetings Sliekje and cats

21 opmerkingen:

Jessica Buffa zei

I can't express how ecstatic I am to have come across your wonderful talent over this last year. Your work is amazing and I want to say THANK YOU so much for sharing your wonderful talent with all of us! :O)

Ilonka zei

Wat een ontzettend leuk stempeltje Sliekje.

Groetjes Ilnoka

Poppet zei

Thank you Sliekje, another fabulous creation. Thank you for your generosity. :-) xx

Frouwke zei

weer heel fel bedankt voor deze mooie digi!
grts
frouwke

Sonya zei

Super cute...thank you so much!

jj zei

I love it, love it, love it! I love them all! You make such cute, precious digis. I'm so glad I found your site!!!
THANK YOU!

Myrna zei

Sliejke
Just love this one. It is appropriate for this fall season. Thank you.
Myrna

Adriana zei

Dank-je-wel!!! Ik vind hem errug leuk!
Groetjes Adriana

Anoniem zei

Thank you for another super image.

Rhonda Miller zei

Thank you.

Sandra H zei

So beautiful thank you x

Tina zei

Dankeschön für das tolle Digi,
LG Tina

Shuckclod zei

The hedgehog looks like he saying Hey what are you eating?. Thank you for another cute one...

Fanny DG zei

Thanks so much Angelique!! I love your images! Hugs from France :o)

Teresa zei

I love your images---thank you!!!

Cathy -Mercieschild zei

Love this, it is awesome, so cute, thank you bunches hugs Cathy

Saskia Pullen zei

Dit is zooo Schattig... Helaas even zonder printer. grr....

Danielle zei

What a perfect image for the Fall! Thank you for sharing it.

Suze zei

Somehow I nearly missed this lovely digi. Thanks for numbering them so I know when I miss one and can go search for it. Hugs, Suze

Donna zei

Adorable....thank you

Heidi Brawley zei

cute!! Thank You!!!